infrared heat therapyShow Filters
Showing all 3 results
-6%Add to CartBuy Now
SandPuppy Fitbelt Plus (For Back Pain) – Wireless, Portable, Mobile App controlled
Portable & Wireless Back Pain Relief Heat Belt with vibration and mobile app & switch based control. Ideal for managing chronic back pain, spasms and fatigue at home and while travelling. Portable, light-weight and safe for use by elderly.
- Far InfraRed Radiation (FIR) based heat
- Free SandPuppy iOS and Android mobile app, that allows you to change the heat and vibration levels on the belt
- Battery charge lasts 60 minutes of pain relief on a full charge
- Advanced carbon fibre based heating (not metallic filament) for safe, deep heat for comfort and long lasting pain relief
- Vibration Mode for muscle relaxation
- Comes with USB cable, mobile app, travel pouch and size extender
- Universal Size – Can fit upto XXXL size with extenders (Extender Included)
- Dimension: 13 cm x 18 cm x 7 cm
- Light Weight: 570 gm
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
SandPuppy Heatpad (With Power Adapter) – For Joint and Muscle Pain Relief
SandPuppy HeatPad is a multipurpose electric heating pad that relieves knee pain, ankle pain, calf pain etc., by providing targeted heat therapy.
- Relieves pain from muscle injury & spasms, arthritis, meniscus tear, sports injury, or general fatigue.
- Recommended for elderly people with chronic knee pain and joint pain
- Extremely safe to use – has inbuilt thermostat to regulate temperature.
- Large area heating pad of size 9 x 12.5 inches makes it suitable for various body types and body parts.
- Requires 5V 2A power source at all times (power bank, A/C USB power adaptor, computer or a car USB port).
- Does not contain in-built battery. Needs continuous power supply to operate.
- USB Power Adapter and Cable is included.
SandPuppy New Fitbelt (Wireless, Portable, Mobile App controlled)SandPuppys New Fitbelt is a wireless portable infrared heat applicator for back and muscle pain. Infrared heat helps soothe deep muscles and ensures pain relief. The FitBelt is rechargeable battery operated and can be charged using a phone charger or a power bank.
Showing all 3 results