Ayur Heal Abhyangam Body Massage helps in bringing softness, strength, and a glow to the body. It enhances the blood circulation of the body, thereby ensuring proper oxygenation of each and every tissue, and improves our immunity.
Abhyanga is a kind of Ayurveda massage which is completely different from normal body massage. It has a tremendous benefit to the body, mind, skin and immune system. The word ‘abhyanga’ is composed of two Sanskrit words, Abhi and Anga. Abhi means ‘towards’ and anga, means ‘movement’. It is the secret to beautiful glowing skin and effectively slow-down all your skin’s aging process.
In Abhyanga Ayurvedic oil massage, the oil which is used for massage is medicated oil and contains components of castor oil, Mustard oil and Till oil. These components are good for the constitution of Vata, Pitta and Kapha. There are various abhyanga massage technique & procedure involved for a fulfilling massage therapy. In Ayurveda system, Abhyangam is a part of the Panchakarma therapy in Purva Karma or pre-treatment stage.
Types of Ayur Heal Abhyangam Body Massage- Abhyanga
- Sarvanga Abhyanga – Full Body Ayurvedic Massage
- Shiro Abhyanga – Ayurvedic Head Massage.
- Marma Massage – Pressure point massage.
- Pada Massage – In Ayurveda “Pada” means feet, Ayurvedic foot massage.
- Kerala Foot Massage – It is a kind of body massage done using feet.
- Post-Natal Ayurvedic Massage – For new moms.
- Ayurvedic New Born massage – for newborn babies
Ayur Heal Abhyangam Body Massage Benefits
- Balances the metabolism and the digestive fire
- Reduces stiffness in the muscles
- Increases blood circulation
- Nourishes and heals dry skin, itchy skin, eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions
- Reduces stress
- Anti-aging to the skin, as it promotes blood flow and prevents wrinkles
- Lubrication of the joints
- Better, deeper sleep at night
Click here for more Aryurvedic Therapies : Ayurvedic Massage Therapies
There are no reviews yet.