Accu-Chek Active Test Strip
It helps in determining the blood sugar level in the body. It facilitates hassle-free usage as it does not require any manual coding. The kit includes Accu-Chek Active strips that can be used until the expiration date printed on the pack. These sugar strips absorb blood easily and show reliable results in a few seconds. The Accu-Chek strips are available in packs of 10, 25, and 50 strips.
It acts as a reliable and convenient self-testing method when used along with a blood glucose monitor. To measure the concentration of glucose in the blood, all you need to do is prick your finger and put a drop or two on the test strip. It helps you to get quick and reliable results in the comfort of your place. It can be used for both professional (at clinics) as well as personal (at home) use.
It is very simple to use. You have to remove a single diabetes test strip from the box of strips. Insert it into the slot on the glucometer just before you prick your finger. So, it will be easy to add your blood sample onto the strip and get the results. In case of any doubt, read the instructions on the glucometer beforehand.
Product Specifications and Features:
- Proven Accuracy: The Accu-Chek Active strips help you to keep tabs on your diabetes regularly. It also fulfills ISO 15197:2013 standards of accuracy.
- Clever functionality: Accu-Chek Active strip is a hassle-free product. The blood spreads across the strip and is automatically absorbed by it. The system then provides a fast and accurate result.
- Easy-handling: A clear protective barrier runs along the entire length of the test strip to protect the strip, making it easy to use.
- Blood volume: 1-2 μl
- Visual double-check: To ensure accurate blood glucose measurement, Accu-Chek Active allows you to double-check the displayed result.
- Out of meter dosing: Test strip outside the meter: approx. 08 seconds
Key uses/benefits of Accu-Chek Active Test Strips:
- Helps in determining glucose in fresh capillary blood by reflectance photometry technology
- Provides you with information on how your treatment program affects your blood glucose level
- Helps in testing blood glucose frequently which allows you to keep your diabetes in control
- Requires only a tiny drop of blood for the test
- Helps you to monitor glucose level at any time and anywhere
Directions for use:
Place the test strip inside the meter. Draw a drop of blood by pricking the finger with a lancet. Then, place the drop of blood on the test strip and wait for a few seconds for the result.
Quick tips for Accu-Chek Active Test Strips:
- For in-vitro diagnostic use only.
- For accurate results, it is advised to use it with Accu-Chek glucose meter.
- Store in a capped vial in a cool and dry space between 4-30 degree celsius.
- It can be used until the expiry date mention on the pack, even after opening the pack.
- The test strip is for single use only, never reuse.
- Refer to the manual for the details before using this product.
- Do not take any medical decision without consulting a doctor.
- Always discuss your results with a registered medical practitioner.
Storage and safety information:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid any physical damage.
- Store in a clean and dry place.
- Calibrate your meter every time you start to use a new box of test strips.
- Check the strips to confirm that they are within their expiry date.
- Make sure to wash and dry your hands before testing.
- Do not squeeze your finger when taking a blood drop sample.
Click here for more Diabetic Care product : Glucometers
There are no reviews yet.