Cervical Collar Without Chin Provides support to the neck & relieves pain
PUT IT ON FOR
- Cervical spondylosis
- Excessive strain on the neck muscles
- Whiplash injuries
- Cervical Injuries
THE EXTRA BOOST
• Cervical Collar Without Chin provides warmth, support and limitation of movement.
• This make the material durable, breathable & skin-friendly.
• It is made from special PU foam and plastic for an anatomic fit.
• Scientifically designed for comfort & stability.
FOR MAXIMUM BENEFIT
- Place the collar around the neck with the open end at the back
- Adjust and lock the hook and loop straps to a comfortable fit
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
- Dry in shade on a flat surface
- Do not dry clean
Recommended Exercise – Neck Rotation Stretch:
Position : Stand rotate the neck to one direction, place the hand on the chin.
From & Movement : Maintain Chin tuck, blades set and core set. Breathe out, using the hand futher move the neck in rotaiton. Feel for the stretch on the opposite side of the neck. Breathe in, release the push Repeat.
Recommended Exercise – Neck Mid Range Rotation Isometric
Postion : Stand with feet-hip width apart, place one hand on the chin on the side of rotation.
Form & Movement : Maintain chin tuck, blades set and core set. Breathe out and try rotating the head in the direction of the hand placed while resisting the motion with the hand. Hold, Breathe in, released the resistance and back to starting position. Reapeat.
Recommended Exercise – Neck end Range side bend isometric
Position : Stand, bend the head to one side as if trying to touch the ear to the shoulder, place one hand on the same side of the bend head.
Form & Movement : Maintain Chin tuck, Blades set and core set. Breathe out and further bend the neck against the resistance of the hand. Hold, Breathe in, release the resistance. Reapeat.
Recommended Exercise – Theraband Neck Backward Bend
Position : Stand, loop the theraband on the forehead and hold both ends in front of forehead.
Form & Movement : Maintain Chin Tuck, blades set and core set. Breathe out, maintaining the hand position, move the head backward. Breathe in, move the neck to starting postion. Repeat.
There are no reviews yet.