Frido 2000 Commode Wheelchair With and Without Top Seat has easy & tool-free assembly and dismantling, even the dismantled wheelchair can easily be transported in a car boot. Fewer hygiene worries for wheelchair users. With best in class comfort and quality, our ergonomically well-designed commode wheelchair gives you immense comfort and a sense of safety.
Frido 2000 is an ATTENDANT PROPELLED COMMODE WHEELCHAIR designed to ease hygiene routine for ELDERLY & persons with LIMITED MOBILITY. It enables CAREGIVERs to transfer the person to toilets in a SAFE & CONVENIENT manner.
Commode Wheelchair Without And with Top Seat Highlights :
- Sturdy, Robust steel frame with Automotive Grade Powder Coating for better corrosion resistance
- Strong & high load-carrying capacity of 150 kg.
- Complete Locking 5″ Medical Grade Casters with Larger Wheelbase of Segment making wheelchair super stable
- Tension adjustable backrest for better posture adjustment.
- Commode Wheelchair Without Top Seat is easy and tool-free assembly & Fits in the boot of the car for transport.
- Soft PU Material Keyhole Shaped Waterproof Seat Cushion for comfort and better hygiene access.
- Removable armrest for easy bed and wheelchair transfers, no lifting for caregivers.
- Removable Emergency Bed Pan with Lid and Additional Top seat to use Frido 2000 as a regular wheelchair.
- Easier Toilet Visits: Removable armrests enables easy transfer from bed. Can be easily pushed to toilet and rolls over commode. No need to lift and carry the user.
- Water Resistant Cushions With Hygiene Access: Comfortable PU padded cushions.Provides cleaning access through the keyhole after toilet use.
- Sturday and Water Resistant Frame: Automotive grade powder coated heavy duty mild steel frame with stable design. Weight capacity utpo 150 KGs.
- Medical Grade Casters: Commode Wheelchair With and Without Top Seat having 360 degrees rotatable wheels with secure lock mechanism ensure safety and stability. Prevents hair and lint entry. TENSION ADJUSTABLE BACKREST: Provides support, comfort and posture control. Free seat belt for additional safety.
|Style||Without Top Seat||With Top Seat|
|Height (in inches)||37″||37″|
|Width (in inches)||21.5″||21.5″|
|Length (in inches)||40″||40″|
|Weight of Product (in kgs)||21 Kg||25 Kg|
|Country of Manufacture||India||India|
|Usage Type||Commode Only||Commode Only|
|Propulsion Mode||Attendant Propelled||Attendant Propelled|
|Frame Material||Powder Coated Steel||Powder Coated Steel|
|Seat Material||Waterproof Soft Polyurethane Foam||Waterproof Soft Polyurethane Foam|
|Weight Capacity (In Kgs)||150||150|
|Ground to Seat Height (in inches)||22.5″||22.5″|
|Seat Width (in inches)||19″||19″|
|Seat Depth (in inches)||18″||18″|
|Seat to Armrest Height (in inches)||8″||8″|
|Adjustable Seat Height||–||–|
|Backrest||Tension Adjustable Backrest||Tension Adjustable Backrest|
|Backrest Height (in inches)||14″||14″|
|Distance between Armrests (in inches)||19″||19″|
|Foot Plate Distance (in inches)||22.5″||22.5″|
|Foot Plate Area (Depth x Width) (in inches)||5.8″ x 14.3″||5.8″ x 14.3″|
|Wheel Type||5″ Lockable Medical Castor Wheels||5″ Lockable Medical Castor Wheels|
|Rust Protection||Splash Proof||Splash Proof|
|Allowable Slope (in degrees)||< 10*||< 10*|
|Ease of Assembly||Very Easy||Very Easy|
|Commode Width Clearance (in inches)||17″||17″|
|Commode Height Clearance (in inches)||18.5″||18.5″|
|Folded Dimension(H*W*D) (in inches)||16.3″ x 18.7″ x 24.9″||16.3″ x 18.7″ x 24.9″|