WHY DIABETIC SOCKS?
- Those with diabetes are more prone to foot injuries and infections because of damage to their circulatory, nervous and immune systems
- Diabetic socks are specially designed to reduce the risk of foot injury, keep the feet dry and maximize blood flow
THE EXTRA BOOST
- Seamless: Seamless design to prevent skin abrasion, blisters or ulcers which may be harmful for diabetic feet
- Non-constricting: Socks with non-constricting and comfortable fit that ensure smooth blood flow
- Padding: Soft cushioning provided at the heel of the foot and around the toes enhances comfort and help prevent injury
- Warmth: Made from special fabric that keeps feet warm to improve blood circulation
- Moisture-wicking: Made using cotton, nylon & elastane to offer more moisture-wicking ability thus keeping feet dry and preventing skin infections
- Anti-Fungal/Anti-Bacterial: Prevents fungal and bacterial growth in the moisture prone regions of the feet
- Soft yarns: Made from soft yarns that reduce rough abrasion and shear forces on the skin
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
- Dry in shade on a flat surface
- Do not dry clean
There are no reviews yet.