HealthAid Kelp (Iodine) Tablets is a special Norwegian oceanic plant source, which naturally provides amino acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Kelp is especially rich in natural and highly bioavailable Iodine, essential for the synthesis of thyroid hormones, the proper functioning of the thyroid gland and the maintenance of various other important bodily processes. Iodine contributes to normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function. It also contributes to normal cognitive function and energy-yielding metabolism.
Why HealthAid Kelp (Iodine) Tablets?
- Required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones
- Contributes to normal thyroid function
- Beneficial for normal neural development of fetus
- Enhances brain development
- Contributes to the maintenance of good digestion and reduction of flatulence and constipation
- Contributes to the increase of energy levels
- Can help with weight loss due to its metabolism stimulating properties
- Added Alfalfa leaves may also have benefits for blood sugar control and relieving symptoms of menopause.
HealthAid Kelp (Iodine) Tablets may benefit:
- People who want proper functioning of the thyroid gland through a natural source of iodine
- May support treatment of hypothyroidism
- For Type-2 diabetic patients, it helps reduce sugar levels; also reduces HDL, preventing heart disease associated with diabetes
- Helps reduce body and liver fat in non-diabetic and obese people.
Recommended Daily Intake
1 Serving (1 Tablet) 2-3 times daily. During pregnancy consult the doctor before use. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Free From: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy Products, Soya, Sugar, Salt, Preservatives and Flavourings.
Net quantity: 240 Tablets
Suitable for: Vegetarian
There are no reviews yet.