Liver is the metabolic centre of the body, responsible for the processing of its metabolic waste. The HealthAid Livercare Tablets helps the liver processes this through two main mechanisms, known as phase 1 and phase 2 detoxification. Modern lifestyle choices can force the liver to work hard; and nutritional support may be beneficial for it to function optimally.
Why HealthAid Livercare Tablets?
- It promotes normal production of bile that is a pathway for detoxification and normal intestinal function
- It goes beyond detoxification by supporting the liver’s nearly 500 vital functions
- Milk thistle is used as a natural treatment for liver problems
- Silymarin is the main ingredient in milk thistle, it is both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Barberry is regarded as a “blood purifier” and aids narcotic withdrawal
- Curcumin slows the spread of cancer and makes chemotherapy more effective and protects healthy cells from damage by radiation therapy
- Flavonoids are found in artichokes; they are aggressive cancer-killing agents that lead to rapid cancer-cell deaths
- Choline is used for liver disease, including chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis
- Studies show that taurine defends liver cells against free radicals and toxins
HealthAid Livercare Tablets may benefit:
- People who consume alcohol on regular basis
- People with fatty liver or liver disorders
- People who would wish to do a liver detox and a system cleanse
- Facilitate the removal of fats in the body for efficient weight loss
- People who want to maintain healthy cholesterol levels and heart health
Recommended Daily Intake
1 Serving (1 Tablet) daily or as suggested by healthcare professional
Free From: Gluten, Yeast, Wheat, Dairy Products, Soya, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours & Flavourings
Net quantity: 60 Tablets
Suitable for: Vegetarian
There are no reviews yet.