HealthAid Vegan Vitamin-B1 100mg (Thiamin)
Vitamin B1, also known as Thiamine, helps breakdown carbohydrates, fat and protein in the body to provide energy. Vitamin B1 is needed in every cell of the body for the production of ATP, the fuel the body runs on. Thiamine contributes to normal function of the heart, nervous system, psychological function, and normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Why HealthAid Vegan Vitamin-B1 100mg (Thiamin) Tablets?
- May support tiredness, depression, irritability and inability to concentrate
- May also support muscle weakness, gastrointestinal disturbances, numbness and tingling in hands and feet
- Plays a vital role in energy metabolism
- Contributes to normal function of the nervous system
- This prolonged-release medicine provides support throughout the day
- Beneficial in regulating appetite
HealthAid Vegan Vitamin B1 Tablets may benefit:
- Those who are vitamin B1 deficient
- Those who wish to prevent prolonged deficiency of Vitamin B1 which causes a serious condition called Beriberi
- People wanting to treat digestive problems including poor appetite, ulcerative colitis, and ongoing diarrhea which are caused due to the deficiency
- Those who consume high quantity of alcohol
- People being treated for HIV/Aids, Bariatric Surgery, Diabetes Dialysis, high dose diuretic use, etc.
Free From: Gluten, Yeast, Wheat, Dairy Products, Soya, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours & Flavourings
Recommended Daily Intake
Adults and children over 12 years of age should consume one tablet daily.
Net quantity: 90 Vegan Tablets
Suitable for: Vegan
Click here for more products on Health Care : HealthAid Products
There are no reviews yet.