OneTouch Blood Glucose Monitoring System
- OneTouch is the No.1 recommended brand by diabetologists in India.
- Simple to use; No set up; No buttons; No coding.
- Easy to understand when you are high low or in range, with ColourSure technology
- 5 years of proven accuracy and meets international standards of EN ISO 15197:2015
- Virtually pain-free testing With the OneTouch Delica Plus lancing device.
OneTouch Blood Glucose Monitoring System – Safety Information & Precaution
- Use only OneTouch Select Plus Test Strips.
- Do Not test if there is condensation (water build-up) on your meter. Move your meter and test strips to a cool, dry spot and wait for the meter surface to dry before testing.
- Keep test strips in a cool, dry place between 5 and 30 degrees Celcius.
- Do Not open the test strip vial until you are ready to remove a test strip and perform a test. Use the test strip immediately after removing it from the vial, especially in high humidity environments.
- Tightly close the cap on the vial immediately after use to avoid contamination and damage.
- Do Not re-use a test strip that had a blood or control solution applied to it. Test strips are for single use only.
- Do Not test with a test strip that is bent or damaged.
Read the User Manual carefully before using the device.
Click here for more Medical Devices : Medical Devices