Orthopaedic Hospital Back Rest
WHEN TO USE
Ideal backrest for hospitalised and bedridden patients who require back support when sitting for a prolonged period of time. It can be used by Hospitalised patients, Bedridden patients, Post Paralysis, Post-surgery and by all age groups.
- Ergonomic and comfortable design to use when sitting up in bed, to eat, drink, read or watch television
- Promotes correct posture reducing the risk of back pain and neck problems
- Portable and compact makes it easy to carry around and store with minimum space utilization
- It can be adjusted to 5 positions from a low-lying angle to an upright sitting position as needed
- A perfect option for people suffering from various medical conditions and disabilities that require them to spend a lot of time in bed
LONG LASTING, SKIN FRIENDLY MATERIAL
The Vissco Hospital Backrest is made from a strong powder-coated metal frame with a padded head cushion and a back made using an easy to clean fabric.
HOW TO USE
- Place the back rest on the bed. Adjust it to the required leaning angle by placing in the spaces provided
- Support the patient to get up from sleeping to sitting position and sit with support of the back rest
- To clean wipe with a damp cloth
There are no reviews yet.