Platinum Knee Brace – Left Leg
If you need to immobilize your knee temporarily, use these Knee Braces by Vissco. It supports the knee joint and provides a gradual increase in range of motion. It is designed to maximize the stability of your knee while providing you with the comfort you need. It has a sturdy design, is soft to wear and houses a convenient one-touch angle control method with 0-130 degrees of flexion range.
When to Use
- Injury to ACL, LCL or PCL
- Post operative support for ACL, LCL or PCL
Benefits of Use
- Creates a compact knee and thigh structure.
- Gives ample structure to allow the knee to move easily.
- The brace does not cause twisting or injury to the joints and knee muscle.
- Supports the patella.
- One-of-a-kind brace is sturdy, comfortable to wear under clothing and does not cause restriction in movement or bending.
- Supports the knee joint.
- Provides gradual increase in range of motion.
- Designed to maximize the stability of the knee.
- Provides comfort and grip while working.
- Beneficial after cast removal.
- Assists in post-operative treatment and rehabilitation.
- Supports knee joints and muscles.
- Helps in treating ligament injury.
- Highly recommended for those with joint pain, osteoporosis and orthopaedic issues.
- Hinged Support
- Soft Padding
- Ergonomic Fit
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
- Dry in shade on a flat surface
- Do not dry clean