Sandpuppy Coldstrap For Joint Pain
Sandpuppy Coldstrap relieves pain in joints and small muscle groups around joints such as Knees, Elbow, Ankle, Wrists etc. after any exercise, including Yoga.
It is uniquely designed to strap around the parts of your body that need healing. The feel of a hug and cold sensation will relax sore muscles very fast.
Colder is not necessarily better. That’s why SandPuppy Coldstrap delivers cold therapy at an ideal recovery temperature between 4-14℃ (39-53 ℉). Regular Ice packs on the other hand, are not designed to provide consistent cold therapy beyond a few minutes and when applied for longer duration could cause cold burn (damage to skin tissue). Therefore, Sandpuppy Coldstrap designed to operate in the ideal recovery temperature range for 40-45 minutes.
SandPuppy Coldstrap when applied within 24 hours, takes over the job of soothing these sore muscles and ligaments to give immediate relief.
- Ideal for joint pains and sprains. Reduces inflammation.
- Operates at ideal temperature, longer.
- Recommended by sports trainers to lower muscle temperature after exercise, including Yoga
- Ideal for runners, gym goers, weightlifters, athletes, and Yoga practitioners
- Elderly Friendly – does not “burn” skin.
- Reusable cold gel pack in a scuba pack and Velcro strap.
- Super Soft fabric with velcro straps for good fit
- Anti-Freeze – remains flexible even after cooling
- Non-Toxic Gel & Leak Resistant
- 6 Months manufacturer warranty – Reach out to us on +91 77678 13666 for any concerns
There are no reviews yet.