SandPuppy CoolPad for Muscle Soreness
Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS) is the pain and stiffness felt in muscles several hours to days after unaccustomed or strenuous exercise. The soreness is felt most strongly 24 to 72 hours after the exercise. It is thought to be caused by eccentric (lengthening) exercise, which causes small-scale damage (micro-trauma) to the muscle fibres. Cold pack application or cryotherapy and is known to be helpful in reducing soreness and recovery.
When applied within 4 hours of working out, cold therapy helps in recovery of muscle tissues post workout and helps relieve muscle soreness. Sandpuppy Coolpad has three cooling gels that can be inserted into the strap and tied around the affected area. SandPuppy Coolpad for Muscle Soreness is the only cool pack available that can handle large muscle areas such as Quadriceps, Biceps and Back muscles.
- 3 gel pack Cooling pad
- 3X more Cold Energy, 3X More Compression, 3X more effective
- Optimized for cold therapy (4 -14 Deg C) for fastest recovery
- Designed to operate in the ideal recovery temperature range for 45 minutes
- No “cold burn”
- Unique strap mechanism. Stays firmly in place for effective recovery
- Patented, Thin “non-freeze” and Non-toxic gel for better body contact