Stretchable Hinged Knee Brace – Open Patella
WHEN TO USE
- ACL / PCL injury
- Meniscus tear
- Patellar instability
- Post knee surgery / Post arthroscopy
- Provides support and collateral stability to the knee
- Light weight hinges provide stability and prevent hyperextension
- The Loop Elastic Technology enables perfect fitting & compression
- Adjustable straps allows for correction of patellar tilt, glide and rotation
- The elastic material releases sweat and permits air flow making this support breathable and skin friendly
LONG LASTING, SKIN FRIENDLY NEOPRENE MATERIAL
- Made from durable, breathable & skin-friendly dry latex material
- The product lasts longer and is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
FOR MAXIMUM BENEFIT
- Place the brace over the knee so the opening comes over the patella
- Fix the brace with the hook and loop straps
- Pull and lock the top and bottom straps of the brace for additional reinforcement as per your comfort
HOW TO WEAR
Place the support over the knee so the opening comes over the patella and the hinges on the sides Adjust and fix the support with the straps to your comfort.
CHOOSE YOUR FIT
Measure the circumference around the knee (cms)
|S||35 – 40|
|M||40 – 45|
|L||45 – 50|
|XL||50 – 55|
|XXL||55 – 60|
How to Measure
- Slightly bend the knee you want to measure at about 30 Degree.
- Measure your thigh circumference 5.0″ about the centre of your knee Cap.
- Keep the measure tape straight as you go around the back of your thigh.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
- Dry in shade on a flat surface
- Do not dry clean
- Do not Iron or Bleach
There are no reviews yet.